Greene County Tax Foreclosure Auction Info
Do you have dreams of purchasing a house or piece of property at auction and then fixing it up? There are more tax foreclosure auctions taking place here in the Hudson Valley. Here is the info that you will need to know for the Greene County, NY auction:
- The Greene County auction will be taking place on Thursday September 12, 2019 at Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 11am. Registration at 8am at Anthony's Banquet Hall, 746 Route 23B, Leeds, NY 12451
- If you have never attended one of these tax auctions, the company that runs it also holds an info seminar the night before. In this case, the info seminar will take place on Tuesday, September 10 at 7:00PM at the Anthony's Banquet Hall, 746 Route 23B, Leeds, NY 12451
It is highly recommended that you attend the pre-buyer seminar if you have never participated in one of these auctions.
To see a listing of the properties that will be available on September 12, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America