First Friday PK: Spread the Love
It's February, and that means love is in the air. At least if you like to celebrate Valentine's Day. This year you can start the celebration a little early. Head to the City of Poughkeepsie for First Friday starting at 5:30PM on Feb. 7, where the theme is Spread the Love.
A couple of months ago the City of Poughkeepsie announced the expansion of First Friday Poughkeepsie into a year-round event. Nov. - April events take place indoors at premier neighborhood establishments, and this months First Friday is extra special. First Friday Pok is partnering with 40 Cannon to bring you an early Valentine's Day celebration. Celebrating couples, kids, friends, and the whole community is invited to spread the love.
Food and drink specials will be available at all of the 40 Cannon staples. For more information about First Friday Pok: Spread the Love, and future First Friday celebrations, check out the facebook page.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie