Felony Charges Over an iPhone For This Orange County Man
An Orange County man is facing felony robbery charges follwoing an investigation.
On Friday, July, 13, 2018 officers from the Town of Wallkill Police Department arrested Jah-Quan Williams,20, of Wallkill following an investigation.
Williams was arrested after an investigation determined that Williams and several others, punched a Town of Wallkill resident and removed their iPhone.
Williams was charged with Robbery third-degree, and petit larceny. He was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $3,000 cash or $10,000 bond.
Williams is scheduled to return to court this week.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie