Feature Film Seeks Rhinebeck Home For Rent
Do you or someone you know own a home in the Rhinebeck area? A feature film being shot in the area is on the lookout for a home to rent.
The ideal house has three to four bedrooms and is walking distance from East Market Street. The rental would run from July 29th through September 23rd. The home will be used for housing and will not be featured in the film.
Anyone with information can email the Hudson Valley Film Commission (HVFC) at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be passed along to producers.
The film tax credit that encourages much of the TV and movie production in the area was recently extended to the year 2024 so you can expect production crews to keep searching out local lodging and places to film. You'll even see the occasional search for civil war era cannon and wagon. Who know's what they'll be looking for next?!
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center