Emo Night Returns To Newburgh Brewing Company
Emo Night is back at Newburgh Brewing Company on Friday, January 24th with an exciting new twist.
The event is hosted by DJ Junior from DNA and Chris Wicher from the band Junket. Previous Hudson Valley Emo Nights have been DJ only events but this month Wicher will have his band in tow with live music from Junket to compliment the emo dance party.
Doors open for Emo Night at 8 PM and the music gets started at 9:30. If you've never been, here's a little taste of what you can expect.
Junior will be spinning classics from bands like Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, My Chemical Romance and much more while Junket will be giving you a taste of live pop-punk.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center