Dutchess County Highway Department Saves Kitten
We'll take this as our feel-good story from last week.
On Wednesday July 17th the Town of Hyde Park shared a story about an animal rescue from last week. Last Friday, three Town of Hyde Park Highway Department employees rescued a kitten from the inside of a pipe.
According to the Facebook post the Highway Department was called in for assistance from Animal Rescue. The kitten was found in a "100 foot section of pipe between two basins" and was said to be in there for a week.
This is the part of the story that will warm your heart just a little more. One of the guys from the Highway Department team ended up adopting the kitten. Judging by the post it sounds like the little kitten has been taken to the vet for all of his treatments and is doing well in his new home.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash