Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Chief Grilling Officer?
Often we share with you jobs that seem too good to be true, this is one of those that if you were to get, you would think that you are dreaming!! Those dreams that you think you might be having are covered in BBQ sauce and contain unlimited fresh wipes.
Reynolds Wrap is asking for people to submit their names, along with a photo and a 10 word essay describing why they would be the best person for the gig. Entries are being accepted through 12am June 19, 2019.
If selected you would travel the United States for two weeks in August, traveling around to rib festivals, posting photos and tips which would inspire other home grill chefs to reach for their own culinary starts. Oh, wait, you would also get $10,000 and pre-paid travel.
All the info on how to try to make your grilling, rib eating, dreams come true, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America