Divorce Billboard in New York State Sends Quite a Unique Message
Some drivers along Delaware Avenue might be getting a little distracted by a local divorce service's provocative billboard ad. Okay, so it's not that big of a deal, but We the People's divorce services is out to send a message.
Some say it's a very creative way to advertise. .
NBC reports that the billboard in Albany looks like it's giving you the middle finger as you're driving by. But a closer looks reveals that the extended finger on the sign is actually a ring finger. The finger is next to some words in big black font that read: I'm DONE
Some have commented that the sign is funny, though a few think it's inappropriate for a billboard ad.
Perhaps you or someone you know may require We the People's services soon?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie