Divorce Billboard in New York State Sends Quite a Unique Message
Some drivers along Delaware Avenue might be getting a little distracted by a local divorce service's provocative billboard ad. Okay, so it's not that big of a deal, but We the People's divorce services is out to send a message.
Some say it's a very creative way to advertise. .
NBC reports that the billboard in Albany looks like it's giving you the middle finger as you're driving by. But a closer looks reveals that the extended finger on the sign is actually a ring finger. The finger is next to some words in big black font that read: I'm DONE
Some have commented that the sign is funny, though a few think it's inappropriate for a billboard ad.
Perhaps you or someone you know may require We the People's services soon?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie