Disturbing Photos Show a Completely Empty Hudson Valley
With everyone staying home to flatten the curve, the Hudson Valley has become a virtual ghost town.
While there are signs of life at grocery stores and other necessary businesses, the usually bustling area is eerily quiet. Photographer Scott Snell of SDSImagery.com sent up his drone to capture images of empty stores, parking lots and roads. These photos demonstrate just how different things are today than they were just a few weeks ago.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie