Car Struck By Train in the Hudson Valley
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, a car was struck by a train in the Hudson Valley.
According to a Facebook post by the Warwick Fire Department, an SUV was struck by a train in Warwick on Wednesday, December 4. The incident occurred at Forester Avenue. The Warwick Fire Department, Warwick EMS, and Warwick Police Department were all dispatched.
The driver was already out of the vehicle when the Warwick Fire Department arrived on the scene, according to their Facebook post. The driver was transported to St. Anthony's hospital for evaluation. The scene was then turned over to the Railroad and Police Department.
No more information has been provided at this time. As more information becomes available we will be sure to update this story.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate