Bubbakoo’s Burritos Set To Open First Hudson Valley Location
The popular Bubbakoo's Burritos is set to open their first Hudson Valley location. Known for their Mexican-fusion style cuisine, the surfer and skater style chain offers a wide variety of innovative choices on the menu to choose from. The New Windsor location is located at 113 Temple Hill Road and will be opening its doors on Friday. Details on an official grand celebration opening are coming soon.
Bubbakoo's Burritos offers fresh ingredients and the opportunity to customize your order with eight exclusive sauces to choose from. A Jersey Shore staple, having first opened in Point Pleasant in 2008, they're now growing with locations across five states and have 31 active restaurants.
Owners Bill Hart and Paul Altero plan to continue their expansion, 'We’re so excited to expand into new areas and getting to know the fresh food fans in the communities surrounding our restaurant.'
For more information or to check out the menu, you can visit www.bubbakoos.com.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center