Bethel Woods Cancels 2020 Pavilion Season Due To Pandemic
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has led to the cancellation of Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Pavilion Season for 2020. The lineup for this summer included everyone from James Taylor & Bob Dylan to The Black Crowes and Zac Brown Band.
According to Bethel Woods Chief Executive Office Eric Frances, 'this is disappointing news to all our loyal donors, members, sponsors, and guests who have shared 14 summers of concerts with their friends and families. We cannot, however safely and in good faith provide our guests with the quality experience that has become the standard of Bethel Woods.'
Frances goes on to say they are looking at alternative programming on the grounds if at all possible. The Event Gallery, Museum and its exhibits along with a new outdoor augmented reality tour will open as soon as possible. They'd like to assure fans they're prepared to weather the storm and connect in other ways until everyone can be together again.
All ticket holders, members, and season pass holders will have the following options:
- donate all or a portion of their tickets/membership value to help sustain the venue
- defer the value of their tickets membership to 2021 events
- receive a full refund of any tickets, membership or lawn pass.
Top 6 WRRV Concerts Of All Time At Bethel Woods
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants