Bannerman Castle to Hold Farm-to-Table Dinner
Haven't been to Bannerman's Castle yet? Here is another reason to go check it out. There will be a special fundraising dinner taking place on the island on Saturday September 7, 2019. The dinner will raise money for the Bannerman Castle Trust.
According to their press release, "Lead Chef, Noah Sheetz and fellow members of the
Hudson Valley Chefs Consortium serve a five-course gourmet meal using only locally sourced ingredients!"
For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America