Annual Fundraising Plant Sale in Orange County
Customers will also be able to “design your own planter” with your favorite pots and window boxes.
The Friends of the Orange County Arboretum are pleased to announce that they will be hosting their annual fundraising plant sales at the Kosuga Greenhouse on May 11, 18, 25, and June 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Bring Mom on May 11, for the "Mother's Day Plant Sale" “Mother’s Day Plant Sale” where she will have an opportunity to choose from over 300 species of beautiful plants including, annuals, sun andshade perennials, succulents, herbs, non-GMO tomatoes and an amazing assortment of blooming hanging baskets.
The following plant sales on May 18th, 25th, and June 15th will offer gardeners a great selection of gorgeous, healthy plants grown in the Arboretum’s greenhouses under the care of our dedicated volunteers.
The Friends accept cash or checks only. All funds raised at the sales are used to help our “gardens grow” and to offer educational programs throughout the year.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie