Albany Renames Street To Honor The Jonas Brothers
In honor of the Jonas Brothers coming to the Times Union Center, the city of Albany has renamed a street.
Times Union reports that the Albany County Executive, Daniel McCoy, has renamed a street in downtown Albany. Don't worry, they're only temporarily renaming the street after the boy band. South Pearl Street has been renamed Jonas Brothers Way. The new name was revealed on Friday, June 14.
According to Times Union, McCoy renamed the street for his two daughters who love the Jonas Brothers. The boy band hasn't been in Albany since 2005. They are playing at the Times Union Center on August 19 for their Happiness Begins world tour.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate