9 Restaurants I Can’t Wait To Go To When They Re-Open
I never realized how much I enjoy going out to eat for fun until I couldn't do it anymore.
Apparently, going out to eat is a hobby of mine. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE food. I live for a meal that rocks my world. But I didn't realize how much I had missed it until I didn't have them readily accessible anymore. When restaurants open back up there won't be any "where do you want to eat?" because I'll already be driving there. I hope restaurants and staff are able to survive during this truly hard time, and I hope I get to seem them all again very soon.
Taylor's Favorite Hudson Valley Restaurants
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America