2019 Farmers Market Opening Dates in the Hudson Valley
When will your local farmers market open?
As the weather warms in the Hudson Valley, thoughts turn to lazy afternoons shopping at the local farmers market. We're very lucky to have some of the best selection of fresh produce, meats, cheeses and crafts at our fingertips all summer long.
Every weekend throughout the Hudson Valley town squares, parking lots and green spaces are transformed into a bustling marketplace where you can bring home food that was grown and made right here in our region.
We can't wait for the farmers markets to reopen, so we've tracked down as many as we could to find out what day they officially begin for the summer. The ones who have a planned start date are listed below. We'll add others as they announce when they'll be opening.
- Amenia - Outdoor season begins May 3
- Arlington - Thursday, May 31
- Beacon - Outdoor season begins May 5
- Dover Plains - Mid June
- Village of Fishkill - May 30
- Florida - June 11
- Hyde Park - Every Saturday beginning in June
- Middletown - June 1
- Millbrook - May 25
- Pawling - June 15
- Port Jervis - End of June
- Poughkeepsie Waterfront - June 3
- Rhinebeck - May 5
- Village of Wappingers - June 2
Do you have a local farmers market in your town that's not listed above? If so, drop us a line and let us know when it's opening. We'd love to add them to the page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie