1st Full Moon of the Year Walk in Cornwall
It's a new year and the start of the 2020s. Celebrate the first full moon of 2020 with the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum at 120 Muser Drive in Cornwall on Friday, Jan. 10 from 5:30PM - 7:30PM. It's fun, educational and it's something the whole family can enjoy together.
You’ll get to venture out on a moonlit hike through fields and forest to discover the sights and sounds of nature under the Wolf Moon. Then you can warm up with hot cocoa and take in the brilliance of the winter sky while watching simulation of the moon phases. Remember to dress appropriately since winter nights here in the Northeast are pretty chilly.
Admission for the Full Moon Walk is only $8 for adult museum members, $6 for children. For not yet museum members, it's $10 for adults and $8 for children. Prepaid registration is required. To register and to learn more, visit the museum website or check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie