Your X-Mas Decorations Before Thanksgiving Offend Me
When it's not even Thanksgiving yet and you're house looks like Clark Griswold's from Christmas Vacation you're priorities are in the wrong place.
The most logical time to decorate your home with Christmas decorations if one to two days after Thanksgiving. I thought that was common knowledge. However, there are always a few people who need attention. Christmas decorations when it's not even Christmas? Who are these rebels without a Clause?
According to TODAY, a home in Texas actually received a warning from their neighborhood association for decorating too early. The family was even directed and encouraged to take the Christmas decorations down.
I love it when people get in to the holiday spirit but only during the holiday. Christmas in the first week of November? That's just odd.
Do you have a neighbor that decorates for holidays too soon? If not, are you that person?
When is the best time to decorate for Christmas?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America