You Voted & This is The Hudson Valley’s Favorite Mustache
Does it get any more American than Tom Selleck's mustache? I think not.
I can grow a decent beard but I've always been envious of men who can grow a mean mustache. I decided to honor the upper lip fuzz this week by letting the most famous mustaches do battle. We collected votes all week long to see who had the best celebrity mustache. It was a tough one but we were able to declare a unanimous winner.
Here are the honorable mentions.
- HULK HOGAN
- BURT REYNOLDS
- THEODORE ROOSEVELT
- ALBERT EINSTEIN
- RON JEREMY
- FREDDIE MURCURY
- WILFORD BRIMLEY
- HERALDO RIVERA
- SAM ELLIOT
Voted number one by the Hudson Valley was none other than Tom Selleck! Is anyone surprised?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America