WTF: Strangest Things New Yorkers Leave Behind in Ubers?
As more and more people use ride programs like Uber, the number of things passengers might leave behind is obviously going to increase. Some are downright bizarre.
Uber just shared their 2020 Lost and Found Index. The most commonly misplaced items are some of the usuals; phones, wallets, keys, backpacks, headphones etc. Weekends and late nights tend to be the times when folks forget stuff the most, according to the report.
Now, when you break it down by areas where the service is available, it really gets interesting. Some of New York state's strangest items left behind?
- Raffle basket of hot sauce
- Foldable table
- Arm sling
- Fanny pack
- Garage Door Opener
Maybe the fanny pack was left behind on purpose? How about New York City? This is really good. Who's leaving their gold teeth behind?
- Gold teeth
- Bag of three stuffed elves
- Walkie Talkie
- Purple tutu
- Puppy sweater
- Violin bow
- Twilight book
Well, at least there weren't any areas from New York on the index's most forgetful places. According to the Index, Lubbock, TX was America's most forgetful city, followed by Oxford, MS College Station, TX, Fresno ,CA, and Modesto, CA.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie