Willem Dafoe’s Former Accord Rubber Home For Rent on AirBnB
According to Interview Magazine, the house was built in 1981 for a choreographer who passed away shortly after it was finished. It is called The Rubber House because it is covered with a gray neoprene skin, a material that is usually reserved for flat roofs.
Williem Dafoe owned the upstate retreat before selling it a few years ago. It is now available for you to rent for up to 6 guests for $500 per night. Is this the perfect retreat for you? Check out the listing on AirBnB.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America