Why the Heck Doesn’t the HV Have a Chick-fil-A?
We all want one. What is the hold up?
Almost everyone in the Hudson Valley loves Chick-fil-A but there's just one problem. We don't have one and it's quite ridiculous.
As someone who grew up in the mid west I have not been able to take advantage of the delicious greatness that is Chick-fil-A my entire life.
The southern based fast food chain has several east coast locations. The closest one to the Hudson Valley is at the Danbury Fair Mall. There's also a few locations in the city. A lot of Hudson Valley residents take advantage of a Chick-fil-A whenever they go to these locations and we all brag about it and love it. What's the hold up? When will we get one in the Hudson Valley?
Cane we get one soon?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America