Waiting for the First Course of the Season
These warm days have me wishing for opening day at a local golf course.
Golf is a year round event at my house but most of winter's golf is on TV. By Thursday night a tournament has been selected for the weekend that will stay on through Sunday. This past weekend we spent our time in Mexico City with the PGA's latest match-up which also happened to be a World Golf Event. But all of that would have been DVR'd if we could have hit the ball for real on Sunday.
Golf is on at my house so much my dog actually watches it. Watching is great but playing is better. The spring like weather will hopefully lead to some local course opening for some early season rounds. Not having been out on the course since November I am looking forward to heading out for a late Winter early Spring 9.
I am keeping my eye on the local courses' Facebook pages if I see any signs of openings I'll be sure to share.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash