Where to Paint and Sip in the Hudson Valley
They are everywhere and they are so fun to do with a group of friends. Find a Paint and sip near you. If you know of one that didn't make the list let us know about it by emailing email@example.com.
January 29 - Woodstock Brewing - A Paint and Sip with Monet & Chardonnay from 7 PM to 9 PM at 5581 Route 28 in Phoenicia. Your ticket includes one glass of beer, cider or wine.
February 12 - The Barking Goose Bookstore Bar and Cafe - Wine Glass Painting from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM at 16 North Plank Road in Suite 102 and 103 in Newburgh hosted by Monet & Chardonnay.
February 13 - Black Snake Brewing Company - Galentines Night Paint & Sip from 6 PM to 9 PM at 148 North Creek Road in Staatsburg. Paint, Sip, Laugh, Snack and Dance.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash