Where To Get Dry Ice and Bottled Water in Sullivan County
O&R has delivered dry ice to multiple locations throughout Sullivan County, and it's available for pick-up.
Dry ice from O&R should be available at the Forestburgh Firehouse (Route 42), Lumberland Town Hall (Proctor Road, Glen Spey) and Mamakating Town Hall (Route 209, Wurtsboro).
NYSEG has delivered dry ice and workers are currently loading the ice and water at the Monticello Firehouse.
Dry ice and water will be available at the Monticello Firehouse on Richardson Avenue, Fallsburg Police Station on Railroad Avenue, South Fallsburg, Callicoon Center Firehouse on Gulf Road, Highland Town Hall on Proctor Road, Eldred, White Lake Firehouse (Route 17B) and Tusten Town Hall on Bridge Street, Narrowsburg.
Central Hudson has also setup many locations throughout the Hudson Valley to get dry ice and bottled water. You can find additional details at CenHud.Com.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie