Where Is The Best Place To Apple Pick In The Hudson Valley?
It is officially fall 2019.
It's finally fall in the Hudson Valley. Which means the best time ever, which means apple picking. Apple picking is one of the best things about the Hudson Valley. I love everything about it: the atmosphere, the orchards, the activity. But each year, I'm looking for the best place to go apple picking.
Where is your favorite spot to apple pick in the Hudson Valley? So far my favorites are Barton Orchards and Wright Farms. I think they both have a great variety of activities to do. My favorite type of apples are empire but let's get real, I'll eat any kind.
Let me know your favorite place below in the comments or on our Facebook.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate