What is Fortnite and Why is Every College Kid Obsessed Over It?
Video games can be an escape for most college students. It may not be ideal when trying to balance things like work, studying or eating and sleeping. In fact, there's a game that won't take a back seat to any of those things.
What the heck is Fortnite and why is every college kid obsessing over this free multiplayer game? Fortnite is a free downloadable sandbox survival game. The game is currently trending because it has recently gotten attention from notable celebrities like Drake, Chance the Rapper, Joe Jonas and even Roseanne.
“The entire word is playing. If you aren’t playing then you aren’t a cultured being”.
Is it worth the hype and more importantly, ditching study sessions and naps?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America