WEEKEND WEATHER: Super Bowl Sunday Forecast
How things can change. Some forecasters actually thought we'd see a developing nor'easter here by the weekend. Well, the weather is hard to predict, and we know now that any storms will stay far out to sea. The weekend ahead is looking pretty nice, as a matter of fact.
Highs Friday afternoon will be around 40, with mostly cloudy skies. Lows Friday night will stay around 30, with cloudy skies. Saturday will see a mixture of sun and clouds, with highs in the mid to upper 30s.
If you're planning a Super Bowl Sunday get-together, the forecast is looking pretty good. Highs will stay around 40, with partly cloudy skies.
Then, as we get into next week, things will really start to warm up. Highs Monday will be around 50, which is way above average for this time of year.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie