‘Vintage’ Plastic Bags For Sale on Local FB Marketplace
Have plastic bags become antiques already?
At what point does something turn vintage and become valuable? Is it as soon as they become out of style?
Believe it or not there are people who are actually selling old plastic bags on the local Hudson Valley Facebook Marketplace.
It'd be nice to carry a few of these around and still use them. How much would you pay to bring back plastic bags? I do miss them but I will say that $10 is a bit steep.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America