Ulster County Animal Rescue Saves Dog in Guatemala
An Ulster County animal rescue recently helped with the recovery of a dog from Guatemala.
According to a press release, the newly opened Ulster County Canines in Saugerties assisted in helping a dog named Mami in Guatemala. The Mayan Dog Rescue connected with Ulster County Canines through a follower of both rescues and notified them of Mami who was starving and wandering the streets.
On October 13th, Mami hopped on a plane and headed to New York. Mami, the 5-year-old bully mix is now in the Hudson Valley resting comfortably and cozying up to her new friends at UCC.
If you're interested in meeting Mami and other adoptable pets visit or donating to the UCC visit their website UlsterCountyCanines.com.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash