Two Hudson Valley Towns Named New York’s ‘Coziest’
Winter will be upon us in a few weeks and it's officially snuggle season in the Hudson Valley. With that comes word that two local towns have been named the 'coziest' places in all of New York.
OnlyInYourState.com has put Windham and New Paltz both in the top five places to snuggle up and get cozy this winter. Windham offers up great skiing to go along with the scenery and staying at Windham Mountain Resort puts you right in the middle of all the action.
Crediting the small town vibe with shops and eateries lining Main Street, the crown jewel of New Paltz is Mohonk Mountain House. There's no better place to get away from it all in the winter.
- Seneca Falls - Check out their annual 'A Wonderful Life' Festival, the town is thought to be the inspiration for Bedford Falls from the holiday classic.
- Wilmington - Located within the hamlet of North Pole within Adirondack Park, riverfront restaurants and natural attractions provide plenty to do.
- Naples - Check out the Mountain Horse Farm bed & breakfast if you're looking to get away.
- Windham - Head to the Catskills for great skiing and restaurants.
- New Paltz - New Paltz offers up some of the best views in the Hudson Valley no matter what season it is.
In your opinion, what are the Hudson Valley's 'coziest' towns?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America