6 Tips to Have a Blast at Hudson Valley Cider Fest
Will you be joining us for the Hudson Valley Cider Festival on Saturday June 24, 2017? Great! We would love to have you. Here are a few tips to make sure your day is even more awesome than you were expecting it to be:
- Stay hydrated. Ok, so you are thinking that you keep drinking hard cider, that you have to be hydrated. Nope. Not so much. Drink water. Lots of water. This is still an outdoor festival on an afternoon in June. Drink water.
- Dress for the occasion. Shorts, comfortable shoes, etc. You are going to be at an orchard, so you might want to leave the high heels or uncomfortable shoes at home.
- Pace yourself. You have four hours to try many, many cider (and craft beer) samples. You do not need to race around and try all of them in the quickest time possible. It is a marathon, not a sprint. On the occasion that something should run out before you get to try it, don't worry. The cidery will be able to give you info on how you can get some outside of the festival.
- Once you get your sample, step away from the table to make room for the next person. You want to avoid blocking up traffic for the next person.
- Hang on to your glass. You will need it to try many, many samples.
- Have a designated driver to make sure you get home safely.
The day at Barton Orchards will be a great one. Enjoy your day and have a great time.