Take A Yoga Class With Puppies In The Hudson Valley
You can combine your love of puppies and yoga in Dutchess County.
First goat yoga, then cat yoga, and now, my personal favorite: dog yoga. Yes, DOG YOGA. On Friday, August 9, 2019, you can attend Puppy Yoga in Dutchess County. Mindful Yoga with Liz and CARE of DC (Compassionate Animal Rescue Efforts of Dutchess County) have teamed up for this great fundraising event. According to the event page on Facebook, this event has a minimum donation cost of $35.
The event will run from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. It will start with the yoga party and will move into the puppy party. This is an all levels and kid-friendly class. Ages 8 and up are welcome, according to the event page. Just make sure to reserve your spot before it fills up.
All the donations to CARE will be used for spay/neutering, vet care, food, pet supplies, and anything else the animals need.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate