Some Weirdo Is Leaving Dead Animals All Over New York State Town
Residents in a Onondaga County town are not only shocked, but a bit disturbed at what's being left around a local neighborhood. Syracuse.com reports that a number of dead animals, mainly rabbits and squirrels, have been left on top of a stop sign and in a resident's yard.
Of course the question is, who would do such a thing? Town of Cicero residents want answers. Cicero Police Sergeant James Meyers said:
We are looking at a couple different incidents. We just learned of these yesterday, although we were told it’s been happening for a couple of weeks.
One particular pic of a dead rabbit that was placed on top of a stop sign has circulated across social media. Another Cicero resident says that a car full of passengers threw a dead rabbit at some local kids. Some speculate that the suspect(s) could be young people as well, though there is no definitive evidence as of yet.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie