Some Weirdo Is Leaving Dead Animals All Over New York State Town
Residents in a Onondaga County town are not only shocked, but a bit disturbed at what's being left around a local neighborhood. Syracuse.com reports that a number of dead animals, mainly rabbits and squirrels, have been left on top of a stop sign and in a resident's yard.
Of course the question is, who would do such a thing? Town of Cicero residents want answers. Cicero Police Sergeant James Meyers said:
We are looking at a couple different incidents. We just learned of these yesterday, although we were told it’s been happening for a couple of weeks.
One particular pic of a dead rabbit that was placed on top of a stop sign has circulated across social media. Another Cicero resident says that a car full of passengers threw a dead rabbit at some local kids. Some speculate that the suspect(s) could be young people as well, though there is no definitive evidence as of yet.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie