Some NYC Residents Living in Fear After Raccoon Sighting
It's pretty scary that a city that makes up the majority of our state's vote is scared of a raccoon. I guess I'm a bumpkin because I've seen a raccoon before. Are Raccoons in the city really that rare?
I enjoy the outdoors but I'd hardly call myself an outdoors-men. I guess being a frontiersmen New York City means that you don't feel the need to call the police after you see a tiny trash monster.
According to CBS New York, some residents from a Manhattan neighborhood are frightened for both themselves and their pets after they witnessed a rare sighting of a raccoon.
It's bizarre how much media attention and panic this sighting has caused. You really can't make this stuff up.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America