Serious Accident Closes Westbound Arterial in Poughkeepsie
A section of the westbound arterial in the City of Poughkeepsie has been closed following a serious accident.
There was a serious auto accident at the intersection of the Westbound Arterial and North Hamilton Street and that intersection will be closed to traffic for the next several hours.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area until further notice
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie