Roy Rogers Opening New Location Just Off I-84
Hudson Valley burger fans are now just a short drive away from the nation's newest Roy Rogers restaurant.
On Monday morning the 55th Roy Rogers opens up just off of I-84 in Matamoras, Pennsylvania. To celebrate the grand opening, Roy Rogers is handing out $100 gift cards to the first 100 people inside starting at 10:30am. The "Cowboy Cash" cards will allow you to purchase all the roast beef sandwiches you want.
Previously, the closest Roy Rogers restaurant was located at the Plattekill Travel Plaza on the NYS Thruway. There has been speculation that more Hudson Valley Roy Rogers locations would be opening in the near future, but no official announcements have been made.
With a Roy Rogers now just a short drive from Middletown, will you be making the trip? We want to know if you're excited about Roy Rogers expanding near the Hudson Valley? If not, what other fast food restaurant would you like to see open up in our area? Let us know your thoughts on our Facebook page or in the comments section below.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie