Rockland County Corrections Officer Death Ruled Suicide
Last November, 2017, a Rockland County corrections officer was shot while driving last year. The name of the officer was Frank Farina, 42. Farina was driving in the car with his wife, when on Route 6 in Woodbury on November 14, when he was shot in the head.
According to MetroNetworks, the NY State Police has announced that the Orange County Medical Examiner has ruled Farina's death a suicide. After Farina was shot, his car crossed the center line and then went down an embankment. When rescue crews arrived, they found Farina dead and his wife with life threatening injuries.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America