Rhinebeck Restaurant Quietly Closes After Just a Few Months
There is another Hudson Valley restaurant that has quietly closed. The restaurant is in Rhinebeck, called Catch 38 and was open less than 6 months. The post on the restaurants Facebook post says that they are closed, but will be re-opening under a new brand in March of 2019.
The post also mentions that the new brand will be in conjunction with another Rhinebeck restaurant, The Amsterdam and encourages their customers to visit that restaurant to check it out. The Amsterdam is located at 6380 Mill St (Route 9) Rhinebeck.
The post also encourages anyone who might be looking for a job to email them firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you get a chance to make it to Catch 38 before they closed? Is this a restaurant that you will miss?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America