Oops… NYC Man Drops Ring In Grate During Proposal
This can't be a good omen.
It's one of the days that occur in your lifetime when you want everything to go as planned. Unfortunately, not every proposal has a fairy tale ending.
You should never handle anything of value over a grating. This includes your keys, money, cell phone and we can now add wedding ring to the list.
The New York Police Department recently posted the sad security footage of a man popping the question. When she says yes, his excitement cusses him to do drop the ring. It then falls in a grate/
Police are asking for assistance. I really hope he got insurance. Something tells me that he may not be getting this ring back anytime soon.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America