Local Red Lobster to Sell Lobster and Waffle Meal?
It's the combination you didn't know you needed or wanted but it's here nonetheless. There's nothing like a cheddar bay biscuit from Red Lobster. Heck, they even sell the biscuit mix they taste so good. Red Lobster is now taking it one step further.
Did you know that before the late 1800's, lobster used to be fed to prisoners aboard ships? The clawed crustacean was considered a bottom feeder and was given to the lowest members of society. Fast forward to 2018 and we're trying to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Seafood for breakfast, why not? According to Foodbeast, Red Lobster restaurants is now serving up this Frankenstein food. Right now, you can get buttermilk biscuits, maple syrup and delicious lobster.
It's safe to say we're going to need a bigger butter dish.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America