Poughkeepsie Man Possessed Child Pornography, Police Say
A Poughkeepsie man was arrested for child pornography, and two others were arrested on weapons charges.
The Dutchess County Child Advocacy Center arrested Sean M. Elmendorf, 27, of Poughkeepsie, for Possession of a Sexual Performance by a Child, a class E felony.
Investigation by the Troop K Computer Crimes Unit and Poughkeepsie Bureau of Criminal Investigation led to the issuance of a search warrant by the Dutchess County Court by the Honorable Judge Mcloughlin.
The execution of the warrant discovered child pornography in the possession of Sean Elmendorf, and illegally possessed firearms arms by Ibn L. Lane, 47, and Marlene L. Elmendorf, 64, both of Poughkeepsie.
Sean Elmendorf was arraigned before the City of Poughkeepsie Court, and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $7,500 cash bail or $15,000 secure bond. Ibn Lane and Marlene Elmendorf were both issued appearance tickets.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie