Popular Poughkeepsie Restaurant Bar To Open Second Location
The popular Paula's Public House will soon take flight with a second location. The new breakfast and lunch themed establishment will open at Hudson Valley Regional Airport in Wappingers Falls and will have an aerial theme. Expected to open in October, it will be called Paula's Runway Cafe.
According to a post to Paula's Publick House Facebook page:
I love food, I love my customers and I love Dutchess County...so, I am very excited to announce my opening of another location. This time at the airport - The Hudson Valley Regional Airport on New Hackensack Rd. in Wappingers. We will be serving delicious breakfast and lunch using fresh and oh-so-delcious ingredients! Look for me there sometime in October! Cannot wait to see and serve you all at Paula's Runway Cafe!
With you be stopping in to check out the new breakfast and lunch spot on New Hackensack Road? While you're there be sure to check out the old Air Force One.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center