Popular Hudson Valley Tavern Up For Sale
If you've ever wanted to get into the challenging, but rewarding bar and restaurant business, here's a chance to own a well known Hudson Valley tavern at a reasonable price.
Frank's Tavern located on Route 52 in Beacon has just been put on the market. Know for their great wings and ice cold beer, they offer a warm, friendly, old school atmosphere. The 3,476 square foot building was built in 1966 and has been run by the same owner since 1984.
There's a full bar, kitchen and dining room plus a three bedroom apartment upstairs. This business, located on a high traffic road could be yours for $499,000. For more information contact Jennifer at Exit Realty Connections at (845) 702-1817.
If the business were yours to renovate, what would you do to make it stand out from all the other bars and restaurants in the area?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center