Popular Hudson Valley Tavern Up For Sale
If you've ever wanted to get into the challenging, but rewarding bar and restaurant business, here's a chance to own a well known Hudson Valley tavern at a reasonable price.
Frank's Tavern located on Route 52 in Beacon has just been put on the market. Know for their great wings and ice cold beer, they offer a warm, friendly, old school atmosphere. The 3,476 square foot building was built in 1966 and has been run by the same owner since 1984.
There's a full bar, kitchen and dining room plus a three bedroom apartment upstairs. This business, located on a high traffic road could be yours for $499,000. For more information contact Jennifer at Exit Realty Connections at (845) 702-1817.
If the business were yours to renovate, what would you do to make it stand out from all the other bars and restaurants in the area?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center