Popular Hudson Valley Steakhouse To Reopen After Fire
Joseph's Steakhouse in Hyde Park was a popular Hudson Valley dining option until a fire gutted the restaurant. Now comes word that they will complete their comeback when they open for business next month.
According to a Saturday Facebook post from their official page, local diners can expect them to open in June. They're putting the finishing touches on the building and actually just released a look at their menu. Will you be stopping in for dinner at some point?
The Monday, March 20th, 2017 fire began after an explosion was heard around 2 PM in the afternoon. The fire destroyed a large portion of the restaurant and owner Joseph Wilson was unsure at first if he would rebuild. But here we are, just a few weeks from reopening.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center