Popular Hudson Valley Haunted House Will Not Open This Year
Many Hudson Valley residents won't be getting the scares they had hoped, as the Forest of Fear in Tuxedo Park will not be opening this year.
In a Facebook post, the Forest of Fear broke the news to their fans. In the post, they stated that the "consistently rainy weather has had a negative impact on the Forest of Fear site."
Many people are saddened that they will not open this year and voiced their opinions through Facebook comments. One person suggested just having a haunted Renaissance Faire, which I think should be considered.
While it is unfortunate that the Forest of Fear won't open, at least the safety of the guests is a top priority. Hopefully next year, they return with a bang!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie