Popular Hudson Valley Burrito Stand Closed For Good
A popular Hudson Valley destination for high-quality burritos won't open for business this year. Red Hooks' The Burrito Stand took to social media over the weekend to fill their loyal customers in.
There's good news however as anyone who'd like to nosh on their delicious burritos can stop by Bubby's Takeaway Kitchen just down the road from their original location at 19 West Market Street in Red Hook. You can call ahead with questions at (845) 748-8226.
Nonetheless, patrons of The Burrito Stand were taking the news in stride. One former customer even claiming there was something magical about burritos from the stand.
So now the big question burrito lovers, let us hear it. What's the best place in the Hudson Valley to get a burrito?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center