Police: NY Teen Steals Car, Drives to Closed Six Flags
This kid may have wasted a perfectly good felony on tip to a closed amusement park.
Have you ever wanted to go to an amusement park so badly that you just couldn't wait any longer?
According NJ.com, a teenager named Jonathan Gualpa allegedly stole a taxi from New York City and drove it to Six Flags but was arrested in New Jersey. I can only assume he was driving too well and it might have caused some suspicion from the police.
If he would have made it to Six Flags he more than likely wouldn't have had a good time as they don't open until April.
Police were able to track him through the taxi's GPS and found the teen napping in the cab.
Something tells me he me he might have to wait until he goes to Six Flags again.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America