Police: Julius Caeser Shot Dead in New York
This is the story of a man named Julius Caeser who sadly was unexpectedly killed. However, this does not take place in ancient Rome, and the attacker was not named Brutus.
In fact, it happened a little closer to home, here in New York.
Police say a 31 year-old Brooklyn man named who happened to be named Julius Caeser was shot dead Monday afternoon. Police sat Caeser was in the passenger seat of a vehicle stopped at a red light in Crown Heights, when the gunman fired. The NY Post says Caeser was shot in the head, while the driver suffered a graze wound to the chest.
The wounded river attempted to drive to nearest hospital, only to crash about a mile later. The Post says both were taken to the hospital though Caeser later died.
Police say the 24 year-old gunman has been arrested.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie