Police: Julius Caeser Shot Dead in New York
This is the story of a man named Julius Caeser who sadly was unexpectedly killed. However, this does not take place in ancient Rome, and the attacker was not named Brutus.
In fact, it happened a little closer to home, here in New York.
Police say a 31 year-old Brooklyn man named who happened to be named Julius Caeser was shot dead Monday afternoon. Police sat Caeser was in the passenger seat of a vehicle stopped at a red light in Crown Heights, when the gunman fired. The NY Post says Caeser was shot in the head, while the driver suffered a graze wound to the chest.
The wounded river attempted to drive to nearest hospital, only to crash about a mile later. The Post says both were taken to the hospital though Caeser later died.
Police say the 24 year-old gunman has been arrested.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie